Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things you need to know right off the bat

I'm a shit typist so expect typos from time to time.  I curse frequently and feverishly. I will use fake names to protect the guilty. 

Balanced Idjit is who I am.  I am astute and know what the hell is going on all the time.  And sometimes I'm just utterly clueless.

If I get trite, maudlin, melancholy, trite (I'm saying trite twice because it's a HUGE pet peeve), needy, complain-y, boring, please call me on it. 

I'm a mom, stepmom, girlfriend, ex-wife, employed, uneducated, heathen with morals.  More on that later.

I have no real reason for writing this blog, except that I like to read funny shit.  And it makes me think about funny shit that goes on in my day to day life...some believable, some not.  But all true.  I figure if it makes me laugh to write it, maybe someone else will find it amusing.  Not to mention funny shit breaks up the work monotony.

Alright Punkins...let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment