Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vagina Dialogues

I have a very diverse group of friends...all races, nationalities, colors and sizes, regular people, executive types, swingers, bisexuals, transgenders, wholesome christian folks and everyone in between. Nine times out of ten all of us are able to coexist in harmony and things stay sane, respectful and calm.  Sometimes, though, debauchery breaks out and unbelievably wild things go on. It's these times that I pray my memory keeps and I'm able, in my later years, to recall how hard I lived and that I lived how I wanted, enjoying every moment of life without doing harm to man or the environment. Or small farm animals.

Tonight I'm going to an all-girl party.  I won't be able to post any details.  I will say that the hostess stipulates that all cameras will be confiscated at midnight. You do the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment